Plastic injection molding is a process that common used in plastic parts making, especially in low volume production. This white plastic parts was made in 10 days, high quality. In order to make a perfect part, we could using many surfacing finishing on it. Such as: Painting, Electroplating, Printing, Hot stamping.
- This is a List of Questions Everyone Needs to Ask about Rapid Prototyping Services
- The Best Type of Metals to Die Cast in Manufacturing
- Basic Knowledge on Prototype Injection Molding – Using Cold Runners or Hot Runner Molds
- How Plastic Injection Molding is Reshaping the Medical Industry
- A List of the Things You Should Take Notice around a CNC Machine
3d printing aluminum anodizing anodizing assembly atc cnc machine bridge mold cnc machine cnc machining cnc machining services high polishing Keyseat Cutters low volume low volume manufacturing low volume production manufacturing over molding overmolding pad printing painting plastic injection molding plastic injection molding services plastic molding polyurethane vacuum casting precision mold pressure die casting prototype injection molding rapid prototyping rapid prototyping services rapid tooling rapid tooling company silicone compression molding surface finishing wedm